- 400 plus active agents on the MLS in Los Cabos
- Average home in Cabo San Lucas remains on the market OVER 456 days!
- Cabo San Lucas now has 317,000 full time residents and has passed La Paz with 290,000 residents
- Hotel rooms are now operating at 100% with heavy construction along the corridor and Pacific Ocean building and opening new resorts and hotels
Here are the numbers for the residential market during the first six months of 2016 for CONDOS and SINGLE family homes.
- The market has slowly started to recover, especially the single family home market
- The total numbers of sales for all residential properties in all price ranges are still down 2% for 187 transactions.
- The total sales volume is up by a 45% to $111,779,000 US Dollars.
- The average sales price jumped up 48% to $598,000 US Dollars.
Specifically the Numbers for Condos:
- The total number of closed transactions for condos is up by a 4% to 96 units.
- The total sales volume is up by 10% to $35,264,000 US Dollars.
- The average sales price is up 5% to $367,000 US Dollars.
The Numbers Regarding Single Family Homes:
- Closed transactions for single family homes are down by an 8% to 91 units.
- The total sales volume is up 70% to $76,515,000 US Dollars.
- The average sales price has INCREASED by staggering 85% to $841,000 US Dollars.
What Seems to be Selling? Quick Breakdown:
- Total numbers of closed sales for properties above $1,000,000 US Dollars is up 73% to 26 closed escrows.
- However, the market below one Million US Dollars only went up by 4% to 196 accepted offers.
If you would like to receive an update on a specific neighborhood please let me know and I’m more then glad to provide you with the numbers.
To find your NEW home / condo, begin your SEARCH HERE:
- Homes / Condos start as low as $34,000 – $15,000,000 US Dollars
- Vacant lots ranging from $2,400 – $21,000,000 US Dollars
At CaboProperties, we ONLY work with exceptional brokers that will assure YOU experience a safe, solid and secure “Cabo San Lucas Real Estate” transaction.
Until we meet along the beaches of Cabo…